BBTitans: “You have 5hours to choose between me and Blue Aiva”-Khosi tells Yemi, See his response

Khosi during a conversation gives Yemi 5hours ultimatum to chose between her and Blue Aiva as she reveals he can’t have and still mingling with Blue Aiva.

Here’s how their conversation went;

Khosi: yesterday you broke my heart and I have been thinking about our situation for the longest time, that is why I haven’t been talking to you. You are saying right now that you’re friends with Blue, you are never gonna stop talking to her. Yemi you’re gonna make your choice. If you are actually with me or Blue.

Yemi: so you are telling me I have to pick between you and being friends with Blue. That is ridiculous. That is wickedness.

Khosi: You have 5hours

Yemi: You’re a joker

Previous Post Next Post