BBTitans:”I’m not what you think I am, I just hope you will love me regardless when you see a different side of me”-Tsatsii tells Kanaga

Moments before the Eviction, Tsatsii told her love interest, Kanaga Jnr that he should love her regardless of what he sees about her.

Recall, Tsatsii nominated Kanaga for possible Eviction which came as a betrayal to many of the viewers. However, Kanaga is unaware of who nominated him till now.

Tsatsii stylishly told Kanaga she’s not who he thinks she is. After speaking, she removed her wig to make it look like she was referring to her look without the wig on her head.

Tsatsii told Kanaga;

“Brace yourself, babe I just wanted you to know that all these time that you have been with me, I’m not what you think I am. I just hope that you will love me for who I am, my heart is still the same. I am still the same person you met… This is hard for me because you will see a different side of me. Love me regardless, my intention are still the same. I hope you’re ready”.

In response, Kanaga said:

You’re scaring me.

Previous Post Next Post